TopStick TopStick

:D Prodigy

As soon as I heard Smack my Bitch Up start, I knew it was going to be a good flash. xD Interesting choice of music for this type of flash though. But then again, you matched the whole fight with the song anyway.
Great job with the graphics, animation, everything. Hats off to you, mate.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Awesome!

Remember when Egoraptor used to be funny? Me too ):

Tribal Hunter Tribal Hunter

Hmmm

Well you definitely have a unique style and flash skills. Make a whole movie then you will make history possibly.

BadBoyMcCoy responds:

Thanks man, il keep trying to make flash history

Dream Girl 1 Dream Girl 1

It was cute.

I thought the expressions were cute and such, especially the ear rub. But it needs to be a tab bit more animated to be awesome. Other than that, nice job. :3

Basic Coding Basic Coding

Wow

I learned something.

But really, it's not a complete toutorial and all that, it's only one thing.
And by the way, "makeing" is making.
Needs to be more.. organised.
And not at least, blamed.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Good start

New info from my bro...
"yo it's to-mos bringing you the latest updates. HTH2 will have Ginger, my favorite and most beautiful Rio, Tanya, Aleta, Bella, and Zoe...you know Ginger and Rio. Tanya is the Zebra from HTH1. Aleta is a Parrot furry character, Bella is the polar bear with the pool stick. and Zoe is the cheeta character... there you go that's the characters of HTH2.
Don't ask me how I know it's a little secret called de-compilation of HTH2."

What is going on What is going on

Is it bad that I listened to this loop for 4 hours?

Tremulos responds:

Not bad at all! I do the same thing with a lot of my loops; that's why I do my absolute best to make them loop seamlessly. Glad you like it :)

trying for a harder sound trying for a harder sound

Harder Sound

Try HIT_6 under Packs > Legacy > Hits. ;)

coonstank responds:

awesome thanks man ill try those out

Shockwave3Arena v.1 Shockwave3Arena v.1

Excellent remix

You have excellent taste in picking sound effects from Quake 3 and incorporating them into a beat. I actually listen to once a day on my iPod lol. Good job and you should make more.

P.S. 4.36 / 5.00 (+ 0.048) [5/5,10/10]

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Dude! Thanks, man! Sorry for responding so late! I'm super glad about you listening to it nearly everyday! I will make more music like this (hopefully, a little better, though)!